persephonesbees.com persephonesbees.com
Official Persephone's Bees Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Welcome to phpBB 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
angelina
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2000 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is an example post in your phpBB 2 installation. You may delete this post, this topic and even this forum if you like since everything seems to be working!
kelley

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 7:25 pm    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

congrats on finishing the album and climbing aboard spaceship columbia - all the best to the bees
kelley
aeline

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just wanted to wish you all a nice big congrats. I went today to see the movie Bewitched and as soon as I heard the song City of Love I found myself singing and humming a long with it. I wish you all good luck on your album and I really look forward to listening to your music. Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
bedroom scene

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I knew you guys were gonna get signed the first time i saw you, the boomerang, i think it was your first show. i'm surprised it took this long. you guys are really great and you really deserve it. of any local bay area band you guys are the ones that deserve it most, i'm glad it was recognized and justice is served. at least for now. all the best with columbia. i hope you guys blow up. i look forward to hearing the album and seeing your next show out here. here's to ya, cheers -jon
ryan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:37 pm    Post subject: yay bees! Reply with quote

I was just browsing around the internet looking for music when I discovered you and then City of Love started to play over my speakers.

You know what it's like to have a very firm idea in your head of the music you are looking for and not be able to articulate it to other people, maybe because it's not a genre so much as a style? You begin to despair that it doesn't exist.

Well, I'm doing the dance of happiness [yes right now], because now I can tell all my friends that I was looking for Persephone's Bees. And that they need to have a listen.

I don't really mean to be all gushy. I'm impressed, though.

Congratulations on the album!

Ryan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    persephonesbees.com Forum Index -> Open Mic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: