persephonesbees.com persephonesbees.com
Official Persephone's Bees Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Epitonic

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lumpy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:49 am    Post subject: Epitonic Reply with quote

Hey

I discovered Persephone's Bees through the fantastic Epitonic site at www.epitonic.com (there are four PB songs on there to download, all great of course!). Now I've just heard a beautiful track on KCRW called "Muzika Dlya Fil'ma" and my ears are dying to hear more!

But as I live way out here in Oxford (UK) I'm very unlikely to get to see the PBs live, so I thought I'd buy the album, but........ I can't find any music by PB anywhere on the net, and now it seems the CD's not coming out for ages. So does anyone know of anywhere I can buy any? And what about the remixes mentioned on the news page - are these available?

Cheers
Simon
jon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 1:23 am    Post subject: Beesness Reply with quote

Hi Simon,

Alas you will have to wait until February, the band does plan to play in the UK though so for the time being you'll need to be patient ... we've been waiting several years for the record to come out, so a few months isn't too bad! The remixes are not available yet, but sign up for the mailing list, and as things are available, we'll be updating the site and spreading the news.

Thanks for your interest!

Jon / the webmonkey.
DEATH

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in the same boat as lumpy, except my boat is a lot farther from civilisation. Fortunately we do have music in New Zealand, but nobody tours here or if they do there is one poster down some alleyway that gets torn down by a fan before anybody knows about it and the show is empty bar a reviewer for the local paper who writes 'This was a once in a lifetime gig, and this band'll never be back," before comparing said band to the Velvet Underground or Dean Martin or some other stock reviewer 'influence.'

And so on.
Joebedoe

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 4:40 am    Post subject: Mailing list? Reply with quote

I am assuming by being a member here I am on a sort of list to receive info when and where a cd becomes available?
If not please point my browser in the right direction.
Thank you
Post new topic   Reply to topic    persephonesbees.com Forum Index -> Open Mic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: